Brief Commercial Break - Kratos

We roam the aisles of over crowded supermarkets.

A natural right turn right,  

I call it muscle memory. 

But really, its the long way to the bread and milk. 

Its the chance to let you speak freely as I try not to get mad at the lady walking slowly in front of us. 

Its me listening to you

And you listening to me 'mhhmm' 'ahhhh' and 'mhmmm' again. 


I have been tempted to peel oranges for your for a while now. 

Amongst other things.

But you'd rather they're cut into four. 

I am bad at math but this you already know. 

Good with my hands but I have always been a little poor. 

Giving people what they need and never what they want 

And sometimes even a little more. 

Its comical really. 

Satire peering its head. 

Its funny how.... 

I am not going to do that, lets just go to bed. 


I wake, in a wake. 

Mourning the morning. 

Moaning and groaning. 

My bones hurt but so does my heart. 


You wake, in a wake. 

Mourning the morning. 

Moaning and groaning. 

Your joints hurt but so does your heart


All I can do is offer you extended burnt hands. 

Holier than thou

I can never hold anything 

And so most things fall through.

Every turn met with an adjournment 

Street sweeping signs and parallel timelines. 

I have crossed many streets with you 

but never any lines. 


What are we doing? 


We're doing exactly what my heart

finally wants. 



Comments