Saint Vingt Sept - No. 03 - Lotus Effect

 You are a wonderful experience 

A poetic example of meeting a person outside of themselves.

You are a beautiful experience 

I know I said I wouldn't immortalize you 

But how can I not

Jade eyes 

Disguise my friend in there 

Somewhere 


You are an honest experience 

Like incense burning 

You are a period of time I have perfectly curated 

Never bending or breaking 

Your allegiance to being anything but yourself 

Is impressive 

Your short gauge, triple rip effect 

Leaves me spellbound everytime

The violence in the serenity 

Scares me in the way I've come to crave


The high of being broken by a new person gets me everytime

The arrogance in thinking your hand is heavy enough to hold it under water


Ultrahydrophilic baby, 

I live for this shit 

Comments