Kintsukuroi No.05 - The children are tired (stop the wailing)

Your obvious tale of fortune in misfortune is played out 

You find peace in knowing that I am a component dismissed,used and confused

Empty the cup from which your pride flows 

And you're left with nothing

The echos ringing loud in your sound bound ears 

The frail attempt at being a god and me believing in you

Was a reflection of a hollow hall and a dug out soul 

Your hands full of hope 

Your mind full of possibilities 

Your shine was blinding

But like any other god

Your light is too blinding to see past your glory

Who are you? Who have you become?

What are you? What happened to the nebula breath? The paralysing power 

Like drums too loud 

And intentions too obvious

I lost the plot 

The shaking baskets reeking of desperation, looting with the guilt of the collection

An ode to my god 

A basket filled with silver and gold 

Pressure, the new and the old 

I felt robbed 

Giving and giving

For the invisible

The intangible and the unattainable

The philosophy was beautiful

A plan so delicately placed 

I feel silly now but I did see it from your point of view 

Words intertwined with mine 

Blow for blow 

The tension trickled down my spine 


All of this to say 

There's nothing about you I miss 

But the feeling

























Comments