Komorebi No. 5 - The Dusty Cupboard

How am I supposed to thrive in the heat of this winter. 

Feverish panic about what lies beyond the fuck you that wants erupt from my lips. 

An engagement of fatal affairs, I am more inclined to the solace of kicking and punching the air 

with heartburn from instant coffee and bud burns than cascade the wrath of my equalization. 

Without a beat missed, there is an unyielding burden screaming in the top right cupboard. 

Aching to be used. Aching to be innovated. 

Stale progression and circumvention of the obvious.

Get a job sweetie. Get a life sweetie. Buy an actual coffee machine sweetie.

Pestering, nagging.

I am well aware that all that beckons is possible.

Ground coffee in my dry hand, it is ideal however I am not one to shy away from the plausibility of the fuck yous that need to erupt before I emerge a I new fresh woman.

It is annoying really. I don't want to flip people off nor do I want to let them stay so I am in a bit of a pickle. 

Coarse salt courses over this period of time.

Solid - solid extraction of myself in all of this. 

Lentils seeking validation is the zero fat marinade. 

Confused conversing with the can of peaches and a sorrow drowned in sardines.

A catastrophe of isolated possibilities.

Ideas waiting for expiration. 



I am truly a wasteful writer. 

Geez


- Clementine Anne Strachan 

Comments