Saint Vingt Sept - No. 04 - Crystal Collapse

Your flame, 

Against my flame 

and mine is bigger.

Your horns, 

Against my horns

and baby you're just on your first coil. 

Your frame, 

Against my frame

and its just disappointing. 


how you're so blind

but your eyes...

so goddamn beautiful.

its a waste


Your skin, 

Against my skin

and my brown doesn't look so bad next to yours.

clear back, you're spotless. 

I am just learning how to look and perhaps even touch. 


Your lungs, 

against my lungs

and baby you win. 

I can't take any more of you in. 


Your neck, 

against my neck 

and you let me fall.

you let it snap, you let it break and you watch me crawl. 


slow lean back into the back of your chair 

you love it when their love is everywhere but here 

you love to criss-cross your legs

eyes wide open 

stretching eyelids 

eyeballs spilling out 

you love the carnage 

and the courage 

of an oddball 

a quiet girl, with a noisy mind 

a quiet girl, with a scream beneath her skin 

a quiet girl, with a- baby fuck you!


I am not a quiet girl

I am a silent girl. 


I am a seer 

not a looker 

I am an analytical force of wonder with enough insanity

to keep me, you and your lies afloat 


owing it to my tenacity 

I want to see how red the red can get. 

drench it, drown it 

the darker the flag 

the higher the command 

and the harder the fall 

and the harder THEY fall 


Your horns, 

against my horns 

and darling you're dancing with the devil. 

music in tune with your youth.

you've unphased me. 


Comments