Kintsukuroi No.4 - The King's Speech (Icarus burning)

We are peering over the absolution 
    Finding grace in the crevices.
        Finding peace in the knowledge that we are whole if not broken.
            Its absolutely rubbish that I am forced to consider if I am a bad person or not 
                Why? Why should I buckle at the consequence?
                    Why should I ponder beyond the sky?
                        Owing it to the lack of structure 
                            I seem to like the crumble 
                                The flake, flick and fall 
                                    Determined to take it all
                                        Understanding the underestimation of the nature within 
                                            Forget that I loved you and you broke it within 
                                                Let them know that I waited 
                                                    Let them know that despite your education 
                                                        You never learned.

You want me to say I understand
That I empathise with the way you have led your life
Breaking, bruising and burning all that you touch
Your invisible claim over serenity
Your loud pride echoing over dead ears 
Death ears, your friends
Banished eye contact and reverence for the silence
You want me to bend over backwards and understand?
You want me to fold it down, simmer it and water it to drown
within the context of what you want it to be?


I remember the smell 
    Wax burning, slithering off my back 
        I was in denial 
            I found comfort in the fact that
                I could concentrate of the tickle of the texture 
                    In line with who I am most of the time 
                        The semantics are just so God Damn beautiful 
                               The innerweb of the white of the wax and the dark dye of my feathers 
                                    was just so theatrical don't you think?
                                            The fall was the climax 
                                                    The break was the soundtrack 



              
                       


Comments