Kintsukuroi No. 01

The elasticity has sort of lost its appeal. 

Fervent interest in nothing. 

I have genuinely escaped the clutches of whatever the hell that was 

but now the added advantage or disadvantage is that I seemingly have lost the whole thing 

Probably creased by the cycle, I am done for.

        The initial plan was to, uhmm, get over it 

        Get through it 

        Get to it 

        But here we are

        No navigation, no sense of urgency, no sense. 

                                    In a hopeless attempt to feel something I have done nothing. 

                                    Only responding to the stimulus of dust. 

                                    I am exceptionally skilled at meandering through it all. 

                                   Unphased, Untainted. Unscathed. 


This is honestly really repetitive.

Boring. Boring. 

I have so much to say 

But I have run out of words. 

sort of like I have run out of breath. 

                I am grateful though. 

                It took some time to realise.

                Realise that this is a good thing.

                Often, when I write it is out of the desperation 

For a friend. For an ear.

For the semblance of reciprocation. 

An I hear you. 

An I understand you. 

        Daddy issues and all of that aside, 

        I genuinely think that's what I used to write for. 

        That ah-ha!

        But no, I never got it so like everything else, 

        I have adapted to and adopted from.

The silence became gold in my teeth.

The noise became silver in my hair.

The words became old friends who waved from within the dispensary out.

What a whirlwind!

                                       My honest opinion on the matter is that.

                                        Despite the number of times my hands were burnt, 

                                        It took getting sick of healing rather than being sick of being sick 

                                        To break the spell 

                                        Learning that bruises, as poetic as they may be are honestly just an 

                                        uncomfortable reminder of what you forced.

                                        Look at me I can write 

                                        Look at me I can sing 

                                        For the love of God just look!

                                        The whole concept is just offside 



Comments