Origami No. 9 - The Fracture

 he left...


after all the words


after all the kisses


the scars


the lonely nights


the patience


the compromise


the paintings


the bleeding finger nails,


scrapping the barrel for reasons to stay,


but in turn he left me.


after all the smiles that fought the tears


after all the texts from you to her


and her to you


that I pretended not to see.


the panic attacks


the quaking hands after you touched me


then her


the Lisa's and the shady shit


the broken promises and darkness that was dimly lit


the gash in my heart I knit with the strings you played


and listened


after the attentiveness


the undeserved forgiveness


the attacks out of the blue


the times your drink went from cold to warm in my hands


as I waited patiently while you talked to everyone but me


after the times I waited for you to finish


after I let you even though it kind of hurt


after it started to hurt a lot


and I let it


after I went home with bruises


bruises that I didn't like


after you made me feel like it wasn't good enough


I wasn't good enough


after the tears trickled from my eyes while you pounded and pounded


after I couldn't say stop it doesn't feel like love


after I let you finish anyway


after you fucked me and it didn't feel like love anymore


after IT HURT


after I wanted to be held after


but thought maybe you were too tired to love me


or at least pretend to


after I didn't start fights so that you'd be happy


after you lied about you being happy and I hoped you'd get better


after you ignored that I was drowning in myself


after you saw the cuts but didn't acknowledge them


after you went out with our friends and told them not to say you were there


after they actually did it


after I routed for you when you were losing


after you then treated me like a loser


after you made me look stupid for loving you


after I found that you call me names behind my back but I still stayed


after that girl wanted to make out with you


and you didn't say no


but stopped by the fact that I was right there


after you flirted with the waitresses and I gritted my teeth


so that the tears in my eyes wouldn't show themselves


after you lied and lied and lied


after you treated me like a child


and I ignored it


blaming it on the fact that you were young and didn't know


because you were a boy


because you were special


because you said you love me


loved me


because you used to say you love me


after I sent you that message


the heartfelt one


the one where I showed you my heart


and you blueticked it


and I rationalised that it was because maybe you were busy


after you disrespected me and I called it a phase


after you didn't introduce me to your family


but slept in my bed


in my mom's house


with her love


with her blessing


after I trusted you


trusted that you were just going through some shit


after you told me I was made for you


after I believed you


you still left......


(22/06/2020): I am over it. This is just art now.

Comments